Thursday, 8 December 2016

Children's books on youtube: Don't let the pigeon drive the bus


Our friends' children loved Don't let the pigeon drive the bus by Mo Willems  and so we looked it up in the library (and in the end I had to get our own copy 'cause it's short, sweet and hilarious). I haven't read it to M in years as I found it nicer to read to younger children saying "Noooo!" to the pigeon's requests of driving the bus. I went back to the story recently because of my younger child. I remember seeing an animation on youtube some years back and found the same video uploaded fairly recently by one Rebekah Cohen, so hopefully they're not being taken down. Credits to Bernie Van Tilburg for voices and animation. Personally, I think this animation captures the feelings of the pigeon :)

Please contact The Gaslight House if you'd like to use this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.