Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Recommended booksellers online: Durdles Books

I've had a few rants in this blog but elsewhere (Reviewcentre or Trustpilot), there's nothing I love more than to leave positive feedback whenever I can as buyers mostly only leave comments after an unpleasant experience, which is not fair to the merchant. I bought a book from Durdles Books before Christmas. The book I'd received had an inscription that wasn't in the description. I sent them an e-mail which they immediately replied to and graciously sent me another copy. Have a look at their website and selection over here.

Happy New Year, and happy reading!

Please contact The Gaslight House if you'd like to use this article and image/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.